Upgrade your bath routine
Adding Epsom Salts or Oatmeal can also help to rejuvenate and soften your skin; while Essential Oils like Lavender, Ylang Ylang, or Citrus can add an aromatherapy benefits. Simply string these muslin bags over your faucet to steep the tea and dissolve the Epsom Salts. What’s more? It’s completely mess and clean up free!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/8 cup TEA ME Tea of your choice.
- 2 cups epsom / sea salt
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 15-20 drops essential oils of your choosing
- Reusable muslin tea bags
M E T H O D
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into muslin tea bags until the bag is 2/3 of the way full. Cinch the drawstring tightly and store tea bags in an airtight glass jar.
- To use, place a tea bag in the tub or drape it over the faucet and let the water run through it while the tub fills. Allow the herbs to infuse the bathwater.
- When you’re done, toss the herbs in the trash can and rinse the tea bag so you can use it again later.