Healthy, Happy, Unicorn Popsicle! 🍧🦄
keep cool and happy this summer!
You NEED to try this delicious, MOOD BOOSTING, unicorn popsicle! This yummy treat is made using our scrumptious Organic, GMO Free, Vegan Happiness Surge Tea! It will lift your spirits, boost your mood, keep you healthy, and it’s incredibly tasty!! READY!? Let’s get started!
I N G R I D E N T S
1 1/4 cups prepared Happiness Surge Tea
1 heaping cup frozen mango chunks
1/2 frozen banana
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
1 handful of fresh baby spinach
1/2 tsp Stamina & Strength PureBlends Powder
4 to 5 frozen strawberries
2 tbsp almond mik
1/2 tsp Beauty & Radiance PureBlends Powder
M E T H O D
- To make the yellow “base,” combine the prepared Happiness Surge Tea, mango, banana, and honey (if using) in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Add to 1/3 of the popsicle mold and freeze.
- To the remaining smoothie that is left in the blender (there should be about 1 cup of yellow smoothie left in there) add in a small handful of fresh baby spinach and your Stamina & Strength PureBlends Powder. Blend until the spinach is completely broken down. In about 20 minutes, your yellow layer should be frozen. If it is, add your blue layer to the next 2/3 of the popsicle mold (on top of the yellow layer). If the yellow hasn’t completely froze yet – wait until it is! Or else the colours may blend. Freeze again for another 20 minutes.
- To make the final layer, add in 4 to 5 frozen strawberries, almond milk, and Beauty & Radiance PureBlends Powder. Blend until very smooth, adding a splash more of almond milk if needed to help facilitate blending. Remove the popsicle molds from the freezer, and add the last layer, filling the molds only to the “fill line.” You want to leave some space at the top to account for frozen things expanding.
- Insert a stick into each mold, making sure it goes through all three layers, and then return the popsicles to the freezer to freeze until solid, 4 to 6 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, simply run each one under warm water for about 30 to 60 seconds. The sleeve should pop right off!
Some other color ideas you might consider for your popsicles:
Blueberries + Strawberries = Purple
Blueberries + Coconut Milk = Blue(ish)
Spinach + Honeydew melon = Green
Strawberries or Raspberries + Coconut Milk = Pink
Mango + 1 to 2 Strawberries = Orange
Coconut milk + Vanilla = White
HELP HEAL ANXIETY & DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS ORGANICALLY.
For those days when you’re down in the dumps or just not yourself, this dynamic botanical blend will lift your spirits with herbs commonly known for their mood boosting abilities. This tea is gentle enough to use daily, or as an enchanting pick-me-up for those isolated times of need.